If you are not currently logged into the site, select 'Agenda' on the top menu, then click 'Login'. You will be prompted for the email address that you originally registered with. Then check your email inbox for a link to automatically log you in.
HOW DO I DOWNLOAD A CALENDAR LINK FOR MY SESSION?
Select 'Agenda', then click on the session(s) you will be attending. Click on the 'Add to Calendar' link. The calendar link contains your unique access to the session for the day of. Please ensure you save this file to your calendar.
HOW DO I JOIN A SESSION?
1. On the agenda page, select a session and click the "Broadcast" button under the session-title.
2. You are required to 'Log in' with the email address used to register your ticket.
3. Enter the email address you used during registration
4. Check your inbox for a link to complete your access
WILL THE SESSIONS BE RECORDED?
Yes, the sessions will be recorded. All registrants will have access to the recordings within 48 hours after the event has concluded.
HOW DO I WATCH RECORDED SESSIONS?
1. In order to watch recorded sessions, you must be a registered attendee. Click 'Home', then 'Register'. Once you receive your confirmation email, follow the steps below.
2. Click 'Agenda', find the session you would like to watch. Click 'Watch Recording'.
3. The session page will open with the video screen. Press 'Play' icon.
WHAT ARE THE SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS?
Windows 7 and above, running Chrome, Firefox or Edge. Internet Explorer is not supported
MacOS 10.9 or later, running Chrome and Firefox. Safari not supported